Sunday, September 07, 2008

Good bye!

I think it is time to sort of close this blog. I am tempted to delete it, but will not do that, however I will not post anything new here. 

A special somebody motivated me to take up photography more seriously than before. No jokes ;) So I started posting pictures on other sites. If you are interested you can follow the links below: my flickr page, and my fotocommunity page.

And also, if you are interested in the anonymous blog that I was writing during my field mission in South Sudan follow this link: in south sudan.

Good night and good luck!

Cheers,
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory blog search directory Blog Directory & Search engine Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory Directory of Travel Blogs Blogion.com - the definitive blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory